-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The contact form is gone for now, and will remain so until I can come up with a new one that’s secure for both you and me. For now, here’s a widget that makes sending an encrypted message pretty easy.
For other email addresses, you need to click the strange looking links where you find them below, so we can more easily confirm you’re not a spam bot.
Other methods to contact me more securely
You can find my public gpg key here, to roll your own encrypted email to any of the email addresses you see associated with it.
I’ve got a new XMPP contact address if you’re into that sort of thing. Find it at d…@j…r.at.
XMPP Fingerprint: 23EBFE04 0FDDF944 B30C46AF 2E40DEFC 8992324E
I’m on Protonmail at d…@p…l.com and if you use Protonmail as well, sending me an encrypted email this way is pretty easy. If you use inline PGP, you can also just use the Protonmail pgp key to send something from your own email address.
Proton mail fingerprint: a5d405ace15804d8ab239cc44eab4673d2cde2b2
SECURE MESSAGING APPS
- Wire. search for @droo. Let me know why you’re finding me.
- Matrix. You can reach me via the Riot messaging system or through Matrix itself by looking up my Matrix.org ID:
- Signal (or WhatsApp). I’m not posting a mobile number here until I get one for public consumption, but if you need to use this, you’ll have to contact me in some other way, and we’ll sort things out.
- Jitsi. This is a highly secure, open source VoIP app. You just need to send the link and then you’ve got an encrypted internet call or video chat session with no tracking or logs.
- Keybase. Here’s a web and mobile app that leverages PGP encryption wihtout a lot of the key management issues. You can send text and files through this. It’s pretty private, but not so anonymous.
I am trying out Enough, a set of secure sharing modules on top of NextCloud. You can drop me a file here. Longer term is to host this somewhere and create an onion address, but in the meantime, consider using Tor, or at least a good VPN to add to your privacy/anonymity.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----